In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is establishing a new Strategy Department, in which Strategy Execution will be a key role. We are looking for a battle-hardened Manager for Strategy Execution. The Manager Strategy Execution will report to the Head of Strategy and will be responsible for the following key outcomes:
- On-time delivery based on advance planning and timely interventions.
- Quality delivery of project deliverables by freeing up workstream owners to focus on content and instead of the process.
- Implementation of optimal workflows of project management.
Once you are here, you will:
- Assist Head of Strategy in executing corporate strategy in coordination with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist Head of Strategy in establishing the Strategy Department, particularly on activities, policies, and procedures relating to strategy execution.
- Lead and manage strategic and cross-functional initiatives, with primary responsibility for project meetings and progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Select, implement and train other team members on the optimal tool(s) for project and task management.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Bachelor's (Engineering or Business preferred) or Masters (MBA or PMP preferred).
- 10+ years of total corporate experience (consulting, MNCs or IT industry preferred).
- 4+ years of project management and/or corporate strategy experience.
- Familiarity with Agile/SCRUM methodologies preferred.
- Strong written, personal and presentation skills.
- Proficiency across MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Proficiency with project management and work management tools.
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Manager Strategy Execution