In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Penetration Testing Specialist for its Information Security (InfoSec) team to perform vulnerability assessments, phishing assessments and pen tests as per rule of engagement (ROE) for simulating attackers on existing and new services. In this role, you will be responsible for complete engagements to test security infrastructure and processes, while closely working with the security planning/operations teams to enhance security detections and infrastructures.
Once you are here, you will:
- Lead comprehensive assessments (prioritization based on time) of large-scale applications and infrastructure.
- Find vulnerabilities in various spaces such as web applications, native applications, database systems, authentication flows, distributed systems and designs, and protocols.
- Find both common and uncommon issues by pulling from a flexible knowledge base of topics such as OWASP, memory corruption, privilege scalation, networking, etc.
- Fundamentally grasp both the technical and non-technical details such as enumerating inappropriate or abusable security expectations.
- Constantly ramp up and understand new designs, systems, and technology.
- Provide security recommendations for new technologies and designs.
- Understand and communicate benefits and drawbacks to different security concepts and implementations.
- Understand current security trends and vulnerabilities and provide recommendations for risk and impact.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 3-5 years’ experience in security & network/Systems.
- CEH/CHFI/ECSA/LPT (any of them)
- Fundamental understanding and knowledge of security around native applications, web applications, distributed and database systems.
- Understanding of security issues for large scale cloud services and network infrastructures.
- Deep and broad understanding of security vulnerabilities and attacks (Hardware, Firmware, Software, Network, and People), and the ability to understand new vulnerabilities and attacks based on new and emerging technologies.
Apply - Penetration Testing Specialist