In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a data-savvy PPC Executive to join a team of dedicated digital marketers for one of its core business units. Our ideal candidate is someone with strong analytical skills and a bias towards decision-making based on data, and high proficiency with excel and using it to configure, analyze, and present data.
Once you are here, you will:
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities associated with Google AdWords Platforms.
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account of daily and monthly budget caps, CTR, conversions, quality score, and other important account metrics.
- Manage Search & Display network placement lists on AdWords and through other contextual advertising platforms.
- Manage and maintain Google Shopping Campaigns as well as Merchant Center.
- Provide recommendations as well as execute strategies in accordance with business goals and objectives.
- Generate and manage weekly, monthly & yearly reporting for all key metrics.
- Keep pace with PPC industry trends and developments and able to modify & implement it according to the business needs.
- Take complete ownership of web analytics dashboards, key reporting tools, and highlight significant metrics based on overall goals.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors / Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- At least 2-3 years of experience in paid marketing on social channels like Facebook and Google Marketing networks as well as any relevant 3rd party platforms.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimization across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.
- Familiarity with analytical tools, MS Office suite, GSuite is mandatory.