In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a driven Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for go-to-market activities, competitive intelligence, messaging and positioning of our products in ways that will strengthen our brand and boost growth.Reporting to the Manager of Product Marketing, you will be responsible to effectively communicate and collaborate with various internal teams to develop and implement the most engaging and profitable GTM plans to position and promote our products.
- Lead the strategy and/or execution for go-to-market (GTM) plans:You’ll be putting together creative strategic plans driven by insights, driving their execution and rallying people around them to generate explosive growth for your product portfolio.
- Coordinate with Product to outline a product timeline
- Unlock 2x activations for our Cloudflare Enterprise add-on
- Work on new products such as Astra Pro bundle to unlock growth and drive activations
- Support the GTM plan for Safe Updates on BETA (from public beta to general availability) to achieve 500 activations within a quarter.
- Study deeply the company products or features you will be responsible for to craft compelling messages across marketing channels that differentiate them in the market.
- Gain insight into customer use of current products untapped opportunities and buyer personas
- Create Product Briefs for new products serving as the source of truth for marketing, sales and other involved stakeholders
- Develop use cases and compelling pitches with USPs
- Follow and analyze market trends and competition to position products and features.
- Maintain competitive intelligence and benchmarking
- Competitive Positioning Analysis
- Brainstorm and develop product pricing scenarios if/when required.
- Work with various teams (design, content, acquisition, product, sales) to implement communication strategies and create compelling content such as press releases, case studies, videos, demos, website copy and blog posts
- Communicate the value of new products and services to the sales and marketing team in the form of sales enablement material:
- Battlecards and compelling messaging for email marketing campaigns
- Sales one-pagers, case studies, product demo videos
- Foundational marketing and campaign management experience of 3-5 years minimum.
- Previous working experience as a Product Marketing Manager will be given priority.
- MA in Marketing, Communications or similar relevant field would be a plus.
- Outstanding organizational and communication skills are required for the level of collaboration involved with this role.
- The ability to prioritize tasks and responsibilities across projects.
- The ability to analyze relevant information and make informed decisions.
- Outstanding communication & presentation skills for internal or external promotion of our product’s story if/when required.
- Attention to detail.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
Once you are here, you will:
What does GADITEK offer you?
As a Product Marketing Manager - Remote, we provide the opportunity for you to:
- Product Marketing Manager - Remote
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account