- Bachelor's degree in Computer, Engineering, Management Sciences or in any other relevant discipline.
- Hands-on experience of project management tools like Microsoft Project, Jira, Asana, Confluence, or Trello to audit efficiency and inspect progress.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as Project Manager.
- In depth understanding of the SDLC models, processes, procedures and best practices.
- Detailed knowledge of Project Estimation, Project Plan, Variance Logs, and Project Retrospective Reports.
- Comprehensive knowledge of delivering software projects using Agile methodologies.
- Ability to coach teams for values and best practices to become self-organized, cross-functional and high-performance delivery champions.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, presentation and facilitation skills for reporting, coaching, and evidence-based decision making.
- Ability to receive feedback constructively from Leadership and teams for continuous improvement.
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account