In a Nutshell:
Gaditek’s Digital Marketing Program - Reach is a 2-month long training program conducted by our highly esteemed industry experts with years of hands-on experience in the field of SaaS Marketing.
Trainees will learn about the complexities of SaaS marketing in multiple disciplines including but not limited to Affiliate, Digital, Performance and Growth Marketing, through a Series of Class room and on the job training. Successful trainees who show their passion and strive for excellence in this program will be offered permanent employment.
Once you are here, you will:
- Produce assigned Articles/Blogs/Emails and other content forms by following Guidelines
- Analyze published content using Google Analytics and other tools and recommend improvements
- Distribute published content in relevant communities and build relationships with fellow industry writers
- Brainstorm content ideas/campaigns/headlines with the team
- Collaborate with Internal & External influencers & stakeholders to produce relevant content that meets the needs of both key stakeholders and our audience (Using internal guides & SOPs)
- Execute Content Distribution Strategy (Using Internal Guide & SOPs)
- Participate & represent assigned brands in communities and online discussions (Using internal Guides and SOPs)
- Discover High Quality Content Topics & submit to your lead. (Using internal guides & SOPs)
- Discover trending keywords related to assigned persona and publish content on it
- Design content calendar for your assigned keywords also plan their distribution for all online marketing channels
- Discover new features which align with your persona and your product
- Read customer chats which aligns with your persona to understand their issues and improve brand message
- Design and execute social media strategy with PureVPN team
- Create and curate content for relevant online platforms (video, gifs, podcasts & others) and it's distribution
- SEO practices updates & Internal SOP updates. (Monitor Industry Blogs, Experiment & Apply)
- Content Marketing practices updates & internal SOP updates. (Monitor Industry Blogs, Experiment & Apply)
- Content Producing Practices Updates & Internal SOP updates. (Monitor Industry Blogs, Competitor Blogs, Experiment & Apply)
- Perform onpage SEO of assigned website/pages/etc
- Research & prepare reports on competitors’ activities
- Monitor SERPs of our competitors
- Execute link building strategy
- Perform complete audit of assigned landing pages and blogs
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
800+ dedicated Gaditians, active in 10+ offices, working on our 7 tech brands in 10 verticals and operating in 150+ countries, take great pride in supporting global tech-brands with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions.
We empower everyone to Grow with Gaditek’s culture of success. We bring together a great team to work with, and deliver the best outcomes.You will always work on challenging yet achievable new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions.
- Fresh graduates are highly encouraged to apply
- Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Computer Science, Organizational Psychology or related fields
- Appetite for knowledge and keen focus to grow in the field of Digital marketing
- Sharp acumen of business, marketing and design communications
- Enthusiastic to learn emerging digital technologies
- Proactive with high energy/positive attitude
- Must be able to work well under pressure and meet deadline
Apply - Reach Digital Marketing Training Program