In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Sales Leader - B2B who will be focused on selling innovative SaaS-based products that serve cyber security needs. This role entails extensive leadership skills with a proactive approach and involves close coordination with the CEO, AVPs, and Product Owners who’ll facilitate the sales & business development strategy and assist the sales team in penetrating new markets while retaining existing customers.
As a Sales Leader - B2B, you’ll be engaging with multiple internal & external stakeholders and bridging the gap between market needs & product development & strategies.
Once you are here, you will:
- Capitalize on incoming business leads and pitch them our cybersecurity products for the fulfillment of their requirement.
- Self-generate sales prospects through research, networking, attending industry seminars, and other effective means
- Work on existing and new business pipelines that facilitate the penetration of new markets
- Accurately determine requirements, sales processes including but not limited to, status, timelines, budgets/limits which involves multiple stakeholders & decision-makers
- Follow up to make progress and close deals swiftly & successfully
- Nourish an open and trusted relationship with the top management
- Collaborate with product key stakeholders & produce professional sales collaterals with the accurate and appropriate information, offerings, proposals, and responses
- Regularly maintain an accurate and up-to-date lead pipeline through Hubspot
- Collaborate closely with marketing to develop and evolve campaigns
- Focus on nurturing relationships before and after-sales and remain engaged with all clients
- Build a professional network that strengthens our existing business operations and referrals
- Create & maintain active external communication on platforms like Twitter, LinkedIn, Quora, Meetup, and others.
- Contribute our presence on relevant blogs via guest postings, commenting, and use them to cultivate relationships
- Gain familiarity with basic & advanced concepts, procedures, and integration relevant to implementing PaaS APIs
- Work closely with all the relevant departments to manage, understand the operations & the product
- Manage customers’ expectations after gaining knowledge of the product
- Develop sales pitches after rigorous research for the prospective customers and keep them updated in a timely manner.
- Collateral may include but is not limited to demo videos, brochures, PDFs, etc.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of, and helps us go to new places.
- At least Bachelors in Computer Science, Sales or equivalent
- At least 3 years of experience in selling SaaS-based Cybersecurity offerings in a managerial role
- Developed and implemented sales and business development strategy and processes
- Experience in gathering input from existing and potential clients and aligning the requirements with TAM and Product Manager to ensure Sales Targets
- Extensive experience in B2B sales involving tech and software products
- Understanding of SaaS, Cyber security, and other relevant technologies
- Collaborative skills with the ability to navigate through difficult situations
- A leader who is able to articulate his thoughts in the most simplified & concise manner
- Prior experience in maintaining pipelines, sales pitches & other relevant technical documents is necessary