In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a full-time development team lead who is passionate about their work and is able to bring design elements to life, and collaborate in an agile environment. The ideal candidate will see beyond code, will have a proactive approach, and be a team player who can contribute to the growth of the brand.
Once you are here, you will:
- Build and maintain eCommerce sites with Shopify Plus
- Build reusable code for future use
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Collaborate with internal teams and closely work with the marketing team to implement new programs
- Translate requirements and designs (preferably Figma) into fully functioning eCommerce sites using HTML/CSS/Liquid/JS
- Implementing third-party solutions & apps
- Implement system integrations that are crucial to our success
- Troubleshooting bugs
- Implement UI designs in HTML/CSS/JS based on design mockups provided by the designer
- Learn and implement latest development techniques and best practices
- Integrate and setup Shopify Plus store with third party apps where required
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world, working on our 7 tech brands in 10 verticals and operating in 150+ countries across the globe.
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer.
We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- 3+ years of experience in front-end development
- 2+ years of agency experience with Shopify Plus or Shopify
- Proficient understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as SASS, SCSS
- Experience with Shopify's theming system and Liquid templating
- Understanding of conversion rate optimization or data-driven product development (analytics, a/b testing, etc.)
- Proven knowledge with Admin API and Storefront API
- Awareness of the Marketing Events, Discounts, Gift Cards and their configurations in Shopify
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to
- work around them
- Good understanding of API integration
- Good understanding of SEO principles and best practices
- Ability to communicate clearly with non-technical team members and/or clients
- Excellent time management, problem-solving, teamwork, and communication skills
- Familiarity with any MVC web development framework is preferred.
- Familiarity with SCRUM methodologies and Agile development.
- Knowledge in data migration and synchronization between Shopify instances
- Prior experience with product/Customer/Order import Export management
Apply - Lead Shopify Plus Developer