In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a market research analyst who can identify growth regions, potent user segments and channels for our growth teams to pursue. Someone who could outsmart competition by connecting various research aspects, product USPs to tell compelling growth stories. The responsible person will design and conduct primary market research studies, processing and analysing data (potentially combining multiple data sets and sources, both qualitative and quantitative), and visualizing and reporting out on key findings, all in support of major strategic initiatives.
Once you are here, you will:
- Tell compelling stories with data, often working with strategy and innovation consultants to interpret and integrate quantitative findings into broader reporting, utilising creative approaches to bring the data to life.
- Support the development of primary quantitative research including methodology selection, questionnaire design, programming, fielding, analysis, and reporting
- Research may include
- Survey design and deployment
- Cognitive and online research tool testing
- Data sampling and analysis
- Individual or group interviews
- Direct observation
- Cross market comparative study
- Persona development
- Ability to translate client business needs and objectives into specific research designs and methodologies
- Comfort presenting research findings to high-level client audiences with a range of quantitative expertise
- Experience integrating multiple data sets and sources; in particular, integrating qualitative, quantitative, and social / behavioural data sources
- Confidence and creativity – we’ll be looking to you to make recommendations and lead the process
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world. We have an unstoppable team of 800+ employees working on our global SaaS brands across the 7 hottest industries, including Cyber Security, Digital Media, Managed Cloud, E-commerce, Fintech, Web.3.0, and Venture Building as a Service.
Gaditek is a Product-based company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer. With millions of customers and over 150+, we can already feel our impact on the world.
Together as one, we dream big, are fun people to work with, and execute big ideas. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for, with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Working knowledge of on-page and off-page SEO
- 7+ Years of relevant experience and bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Management Consulting background
- Market research savvy (quantitative and qualitative projects)
- Knowledge of common research approaches and selection of appropriate techniques for different projects
- Understanding of appropriate sampling approaches
- Experience with basic data manipulation and analysis strategies
- Ability to lead qualitative research projects from end-to-end: skilled in writing surveys, recruiting a representative sample, and converting the raw results into actionable insights
- Excellent communication skills at all levels
- Entrepreneurial spirit- you are a self-starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, deals with ambiguity, and focuses on driving impact
- Remote Employees / Non-Karachi based, contractual employees will also be considered
- Ability to multitask, strong interpersonal and communication skills Critical-thinker and problem-solver
- Market Research Analyst
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account