In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an Senior Android Engineer - Android who can assist us in end-to-end coordination and develop any assigned task or feature in our product.
The incumbent must have the basic knowledge of React, React Native, NodeJS and Golang. The Associate Architect Engineer - Android must have good collaboration skills and must have a thorough understanding of Design Patterns.
Once you are here, you will:
- Responsible for the end to end coordination and development of any assigned task/feature in the assigned product
- Responsible to help Lead/Architect reaching sound conclusions with his platform specific knowledge
- Responsible to help Agile Manager in implementing Agile processes and follow the processes as well
- Responsible for day to day operations and coordination with cross departmental teams on need basis
- Responsible on getting things done on the committed deadlines
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- 2+ years in hands-on development with Kotlin, Java, Realm and Dependency Managers preferably in an n-tier architecture. Experience of leading a team of 1+ individuals is a plus.
- Understanding of Design Patterns is a big plus
- Sound knowledge of Android and Frameworks is a must
- Strong experience with Android Studio, Android SDK.
- In depth knowledge of OOP is a must
- Experience of working with Kotlin & Flutter is preferred
- MVP/MVC/MVVM Design Pattern knowledge is a must
- Experienced on working with Design Patterns including Dependency Injection is preferred
- Basic knowledge of C/C++ is preferred
- Experience of Agile methodologies is preferred
Apply - Senior Android Engineer