In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is in search of an experienced content writer who have previously worked on multiple channels including website, social media and has a prior experience in corporate branding. In this role, your prime responsibilities would be end-to-end ownership of producing the content for the websites, social media campaigns and different marketing collaterals. In addition to writing content, you will be responsible for ensuring that the communication is relevant for different channels and aligned with voice and tone of the brand. Targets will be set for content writing and performance accordingly.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
We believe that powerful ideas and technology in the hands of the right talent can change the world. And, these ideas start to spread with the written word.
We believe in the power of telling stories.
The right stories, when told repeatedly to the right audience builds contagious energy, build momentum, and creates impact.
We believe that change is an emotion. A movement. It’s not a mandate you hard sell to customers. We believe change starts with thoughts, creative and crazy thoughts, concisely written as a story.
A great story.
That causes change.
That’s what we need you for.
A content producer who can help us craft amazing stories, and tell them so well that our customers believe in them and own them.
We believe that content producers and writers are powerful creatives, who are capable of visualizing what is into what could be. We believe writers are crucial for not just creating content, but visualizing a different and better future for the world.
Hence, with us you will not just responsible for writing content.
That’s not what writers are to us. For us, they (YOU) are a creative that can tell us a different future: for us, for our customers and our employees.
Once you are here, you will:
- Create findable, readable, understandable, actionable and shareable content for social medial post, corporate profiles and landing pages.
- Develop Content Calendar for every month and sprint.
- Research topics related industry to further industry knowledge and improve existing content.
- Create web pages including product pages, ambassador pages, and other services pages.
- Create a content QA checklist in order to ensure top-notch content quality all the time.
- Demonstrate excellent content production principles and practices.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and discipline.
- Stay informed and up-to-date on emerging and existing industry trends in content writing and web copy.
- Work with the editorial team to ensure the content is produced, reviewed and published on time.
- Repurpose content for different distribution channels (info graphics, slide decks, Social media, website, corporate profile etc).
- Understand the content funnels and create content accordingly
- Topic ideation & planning deliverables with the project management team.
- Create thorough outlines for any kind of content for editorial review and approvals
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a
plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Bachelor’s Degree Minimum.
- 3-4 years of core writing experience in content writing, journalism, or marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to multitask while meeting short and long term deadlines.
- Willingness to learn new tasks and softwares.
- Superior research & communication skills.
- Experience with an agency or strong corporate brand is a plus.
- Honest, punctual, trustworthy and free thinker.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Senior Content Writer