In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is in search of an experienced content writer who has previously worked on multiple channels including website, social media, and has prior experience in corporate branding. In this role, your prime responsibilities would be end-to-end ownership of producing content for the websites, social media campaigns, and different marketing collaterals. In addition to writing content, you will be responsible for ensuring that the communication is relevant for different channels and aligned with the voice and tone of the brand.
Once you are here, you will:
- Create findable, readable, understandable, actionable, and shareable content for the social medial post, corporate profiles, and landing pages.
- Develop Content Calendar for every month and sprint.
- Research topics related to the industry to further industry knowledge and improve existing content.
- Create web pages including product pages, ambassador pages, and other services pages.
- Create a content QA checklist in order to ensure top-notch content quality all the time.
- Demonstrate excellent content production principles and practices.
- Demonstrate a strong work ethic and discipline.
- Stay informed and up-to-date on emerging and existing industry trends in content writing and web copy.
- Work with the editorial team to ensure the content is produced, reviewed, and published on time.
- Repurpose content for different distribution channels (infographics, slide decks, Social media, website, corporate profile etc).
- Understand the content funnels and create content accordingly
- Topic ideation & planning deliverables with the project management team.
- Create thorough outlines for any kind of content for editorial review and approvals
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelor’s Degree minimum.
- 3-4 years of core writing experience in content writing, journalism, or marketing.
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to maintain accuracy in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to multitask while meeting short and long term deadlines
- Willingness to learn new tasks and software
- Superior research & communication skills
- Experience with an agency or strong corporate brand is a plus
- Honest, punctual, trustworthy, and free thinker.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Senior Content Writer- Corporate Communication