In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a smart and savvy digital marketer who is well versed with the concepts of inbound marketing and is great at building relationships. The chosen candidate will be responsible to work closely with the B2B clients to ensure smooth execution of marketing initiatives in line with the brand guidelines. The key responsibilities include managing various end-to-end tasks including marketing strategy, content marketing, campaign strategy and execution, partnerships, social media engagement, email marketing, influencer marketing, SEO, UI/UX, and some part of paid marketing.
Once you are here, you will:
- Be responsible for Content Marketing - maintain a calendar to promptly roll out relevant and valuable content to attract and retain potential customers. Activities include; weekly emails, blog articles, infographics, videos, and the latest happenings in the industry.
- Be responsible for Search Engine Optimization - perform persona-based keyword research manually and using tools like SEMRush, GKP, and Ahrefs to identify key opportunities. Activities include; on-page SEO, off-page SEO, SERPs monitoring, Webmaster analysis, Google Analytics, competitor’s research, and gap analysis.
- Be responsible for Partnerships - engage relevant publishing websites and businesses for publications, mentions, press releases, advertising, and other assigned matters.
- Be responsible for Social Media Management - maintain social profiles and pages on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram manually and using tools like Buffer and HootSuite to engage the existing audience. Activities include; campaign, post-boost, promoted content, social media marketing, copywriting, coordinate with designers to craft social creatives, and basic photoshop editing.
- Be responsible for Influencer Marketing - engage with industry experts to build mutually beneficial relationships. Activities include; interviews, shout-outs, mentions, and support.
- Be responsible for UI/UX - create wireframes of landing pages based on user research and coordinate with designers and developers to get them live. Activities include; surveys, read feedbacks and chats, and wireframing on Realtimeboard.
- Work closely with Brand Manager and Performance Marketing Lead for the implementation of marketing initiatives at the client's end
- Lead the management of B2B Clients’ websites in conjunction with the parent website, marketing, content direction, and strategy
- Train and support Client’s marketing teams with social media, Pay per click, and other digital marketing activities as per the brand guidelines
- Build strong relationships with B2B Clients and provide marketing level support
- Support the clients with creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns and assess against key objectives
- Work cross-functionally with other departments including Product Development, Planning, and Sales to stay up to date on new product releases and features
- Keep up-to-date with the latest industry news and be dedicated to actively spotting trends, product/feature releases, and other opportunities
- Assist in the formulation of strategies to build a lasting digital connection with customers
- Perform account management related responsibilities
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We do this to make work energetic for you so you’re always learning on the job, and always working on the latest cutting edge, and so that you always know what’s working in your area, and the world of technology as a whole. In turn, we allow you to remain innovative and disruptive and lead us to new places.
Yes, we work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
We encourage our community to come to work and get charged, so they can go home and have a great time with family and friends. As a result, you will find work challenging yet fulfilling, and structured yet creatively explorative.
- Experience with digital & interactive marketing concepts & technologies – web, search, social media, community & mobile
- Experience with data science, big data, and data management
- Highly self-motivated, organized, and professional, including the ability to work independently and partner effectively within and outside of the immediate team to achieve desired results
- Exceptional analytical skills including the ability to synthesize and create insights from a wide variety of data and information types and sources
- Results-driven, attention to detail and follow-through, and ability to work effectively at all levels within the organization
- Self-starter with proven ability to successfully kick-start new initiatives and to drive complex issues through analysis and resolution.
- Experience with social media communication tools/technology
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; the ability to articulate technical solutions and how they can solve customer business problems to all audiences
- Proficiency in using web analytics products like Google Analytics
- Agency experience will be ideal
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
To apply, please create your profile. If you already have created your profile, just click Apply!
Apply - Senior Digital Marketing Executive