In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Sr.Executive for our Corporate Communications Department who will be assisting the department in internal & external communications. The incumbent should have adequate knowledge or prior experience in Corporate Communications, Crisis Management, Brand Communication, PR Handling & Management along with Content Optimization.
The individual will also be coordinating with teams & other stakeholders & would be a part of communications from planning to execution.
Once You Are Here, You’ll:
- Utilize resources to maximize Gaditek’s communication externally and internally
- Brainstorm with the team in planning & process orientation
- Give ideas through strategic thinking & be passionate about innovation
- Prepare & implement internal & external communications content and messages through social media, blogs & visual content
- Formulate strategies that are aligned with the company’s objective
- Identify & capitalize on different opportunities to represent the organization’s vision and messages
- Adequate knowledge of social media management & content optimization
- Ability to conduct Crisis Management to deal with any unforeseen incident
- Contribute in planning PR campaigns & plans for the awareness of the company’s key messages & accomplishments
- Ability to comprehend and write internal policies of the organization along with press releases
- Create & maintain a positive perception through visual & static content across digital media platforms
- Collaborate with the design team for all kinds of content
What Does Gaditek Offer You?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring for its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Over 2-3 years of experience in Corporate Communications, Public Relations, Brand Management, or any relevant roles
- Ability to multi-task & strategize as per the short-term & long-term deadlines
- Ability to research and articulate ideas to the team for better understanding
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- A detail-oriented person with an understanding of public relations, journalism & crisis management
- Understanding of brand voice & employer branding campaigns
Apply - Senior Executive Corporate Communication