In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer who has experience in enhancing the overall experience of an interface for the users. We are looking for an ambitious and self-driven Senior Front-end Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming.
For this role, you will be responsible for translating the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. The ideal candidate should have proven experience in WordPress, the latest development standards, and the best practices of the industry.
Once you are here, you will:
- Translate PSD and Figma designs into Web Apps using HTML, CSS and JS.
- Ensure high-performance, availability, and managing all technical aspects of the CMS.
- Assist in formulating an effective, responsive design and turn it into a working theme and plugin.
- Develop and maintain responsive web designs using bootstrap or similar framework.
- Scope, write, and test new product features and addons and should be able to document them.
- Work with third-party APIs.
- Competent with version control through Git.
- Managing the team and providing guidance whenever needed.
- Troubleshooting and fixing website and application-related issues.
- Providing feedback and peer review for other developers.
- Quality and Responsive check for the web pages.
- Maintaining and improving the website for maximum speed.
- Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensuring the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Staying up-to-date on emerging technologies.
- Participating in agile ceremonies and continuous improvement initiatives that support personal and team development.
- Working closely with a large, cross-functional team of designers, marketers, and web devs.
- Development of email templates.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and help us go to new places.
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer of about 4 years preferred
- At least Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent
- The individual should be a self-starter who loves taking initiative & take ownership
- Proficient & experienced with WordPress theme development, architecture, and standards.
- Intermediate understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and bootstrap
- Advanced proficiency with PHP and MySQL, including modern PHP practices
- Exposure to hosting a dev site or local test server
- Working experiences of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Familiarity with software like Figma Photoshop, and content management systems
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
Apply - Senior Front End Developer