In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a Senior iOs Engineer to build and implement functional programs, systems, and new features with a cross-functional team of other developers, team leads, and operation team members throughout the software development life cycle. Our ideal candidate will be a team player with a keen eye for detail and proven problem-solving skills.
Once you are here, you will:
- Take ownership of the teams' execution plan and behaves as a catalyst to deliver the priorities. You must be a team player!
- Be required to gel along with team members to come up with reasonable solutions to the problems faced. Sometimes, this requires being the eyes and ears for the senior members in the team and covering their blind spots.
- Improve and adapt to processes. Agility is our choice of process and we would like everyone to be a part of it. You must practice it and improve it as you go along finding the shortcomings
- Execute BAU, and be as lean as possible. As mentioned above, it's important to take ownership of tasks, and when the need arises, to talk to various individuals in teams to get the BAU sorted out.
- Ensure timeliness of the tasks assigned. Time is a scarce resource, hence, the employee will have to make sure the commitments are met on a timely basis. If something doesn't feel like it is doable, strike a conversation with your manager to help you out. A hands-on person, ready to take the challenge for the need of time.
- Act as a mentor for the team. We would like our members to grow, and it would be nice to take the charge when possible.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Relevant BS degree (e.g Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent with programming experience
- A hands-on person, ready to take the challenge for the need of time; Been there done that for at least 2 years or more.
- Knowledge of software and system architectures; Design patterns knowledge is highly appreciated. And the least bit, as we know change is the only constant in this world, having a nag of writing clean software is a must.
- As our products have been evolving for a decade, we have seen the shift from object paradigm to functional paradigm. Hence, the applicant must be prepared to adapt to such shifts.
- Strong command and sound knowledge of iOS.
- Strong knowledge of the following tools; Objective-c, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, and iPhone/iPad SDK.
- Know-how of design patterns such as MVC, MVVM, etc.
- Our work culture is pretty much agile and knowing how agility works would definitely help.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Senior iOs Engineer