In a Nutshell:
The role exists to provide continuous, objective, relevant information, analysis, and advice in order to bring about end-to-end consumer journey evaluations. The role drives concrete insights & makes business recommendations through analysis of various digital and offline channels & campaign initiatives while overlaying past learning, consumer insights & competitor analysis/tracking. Senior Social Media Manager provides objective, timely and relevant marketing information/analysis to facilitate the decision making of the company, supervise strategy implementation, monitor critical metrics and overall online & offline performance.
Once you are here, you will:
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to develop and execute holistic social media strategy across all channels to drive results around subscribers, followers, impressions, and overall traffic to brand
- Monitor social media posts, engagement, and comments for brand voice, consistency, and quality
- Develop and execute social content creation, repurposing, and distribution across channels to maximize results and reduce workload
- Support and manage team members that are at events to create assets like photos, posts, and other content to maximize event impact for brand
- Collaborate with community, marketing, WordPress, agency, ads, and various teams to drive measurable social results
- Grow Cloudways community to over 10,000 customers and end users
- Create and maintain social media playbook and standard procedures and ensure compliance
- Work with social manager, social executive, and content writer to set and exceed goals
- Lead, manage, and hold social team accountable to quarterly Objectives and Key Results
- Lead regular weekly or bi-weekly cadence meetings
- Reporting to management and stakeholders, and providing advice how the company and future business decisions might be impacted
- Producing financial reports related to budgets, account payables, account receivables, expenses etc.
- Developing long-term business plans based on these reports
- Reviewing, monitoring, and managing budgets
- Developing strategies that work to minimize financial risk
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is home to some of the best talents in the world, working on our 7 tech brands in 10 verticals and operating in 150+ countries across the globe.
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. The world of tech is moving fast, and we help our global brands meet the ever-changing needs of their customers. We take pride in our diverse, international team and the flexible and full-time opportunities we offer.
We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Ideally, the person we are looking for should possess the curious mindset, having
- A BS degree or equivalent marketing qualification
- Previous experience within social media domains
- Strong grasp of English grammar and writing skills
- A creative and energetic personality
- A good eye for designs and aesthetics
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Strong desire to learn and grow
- Attention to details
- Ability to work flexible working patterns to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to continually improve and enhance the company’s social media output
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast paced, pressured environment
- Experience of using Social Media automation tools like Hootsuite/Sprout Social
- Senior Social Media Manager
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account