In a Nutshell:
We are looking for a senior resource in our Engineering department who would be able to write, design & execute tests while collaborating with QA Engineers, developers & product owners. The incumbent will also be responsible for reviewing product specifications and developing appropriate test strategies, detailed test plans & test architectures with the teams.
Once you are here, you will:
- Design, write & execute tests while coordinating with the QA Engineering team
- Collaborate with Developers & Product Owners and report to Architect QA
- Coordinate with other teams to formulate appropriate test strategies, detailed test plans & test architectures
- Identify product issues & report bugs during product development lifestyle
- Write detailed bug reports to document and rectify existing bugs & issues
- Communicate with peers & senior level individuals to articulate & compare alternative testing approaches
- Responsible for debugging underlying issues to prevent disruption to improve the quality of products
- Ensure attention to details & timely implementation of deliverables
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and help us go to new places.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in computer science, Software Engineering or related field
- 5+ years of experience in the relevant area with a focus on API and backend testing
- Experience with automated load/stress and performance testing and tools
- Security testing experience would be a plus
- Ability to learn quickly and collaborate with multiple teams on projects
- Ability to multi-task and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Good written and verbal communication skills
Apply - Senior SQA Engineer