In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for an SEO with at least 2 years of experience and full command of important SEO aspects including keyword research and rankings, meta tags, an understanding of keyword usage and required density, organically increasing traffic, and experience working on local and multilingual sites to build strong backlinks.
Once you are here, you will:
- Keyword Research + SEO Focus Topics Discovery of Given Keywords
- Competitors Analysis with respect to On page and Off page techniques
- Design and execute campaigns related to given keywords, the goal is to drop traffic on assigned pages
- from different platforms
- Find old content on the assigned sites and revamp/optimize them according to the need of SEO
- Attain key performance indicators such as reducing the website bounce rate, increasing dwell time, increasing traffic.
- Suggest improvement in existing content template (standards) which we are being followed.
- On-page optimization of given keywords
- Off-page optimization of given keywords (Link building to forums, blogs and other relevent platforms)
- Blog Writing for Web 2.0 Websites
- Recommendations of New Keywords and personas for assigned website
- Track, report, and analyze website analytics through Google Analytics.
- Optimize content and website using Google Webmaster.
- Weekly analysis Google Search console to improve on pages, ctr and ranking
- Daily analyze traffic from Google Analytics of assigned pages and overall website.
- Research, write and optimize content for the website
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate and implement on assigned project.
- To create and find traffic increasing strategies.
- Have knowledge of using these tools Ahref, Buzzsumo, Mention, Moz, Semrush
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
- Minimum Bachelors degree
- 2 Years’ Experience working in SEO - including SEO Analytical tools
- Good communication skills and team player
- Good command of written and spoken English
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.