In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for an energetic, empathic Social Media Executive to assist the Social Media team to create content for social channels, contribute to the social media strategy and provide analysis of current campaigns and generate regular analytical reports and share them with their supervisor.
Once you are here, you will:
- Contribute to and influence the direction of social media strategy.
- Design and execute social media campaigns.
- Analyze and report on the post, channel and brand performance on social media.
- Create and contribute in content creation for social media.
- Write copy for social media posts.
- Listen and respond to user queries on social media.
- Repurpose all website and blog content for social media.
- Create video content for social media.
- Get designs and banners created for various social posts and campaigns.
- Publish content of all social media channels.
- Analysis of competitor campaigns and social media strategies.
- Generate regular analytical reports.
- Report regular progress updates of tasks assigned.
- Monitor review sites for reviews, write responses and document them.
- Run Facebook Ads and retargeting.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- A degree or equivalent marketing qualification (e.g. BS)
- Atleast 1-year experience within social media
- Facebook Ads Manager Operations Skills
- Experience of using Social Media automation tools like Hootsuite/Sprout Social.
- Strong grasp of English grammar and writing skills
- A creative and energetic personality
- A good eye for designs and aesthetics
- Strong presentation and analytical skills
- Strong desire to learn and improve
- Ability to work flexible working patterns to meet the needs of the business
- Ability to continually improve and enhance the company’s social media output
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, pressured environment
Apply - Social Media Executive (Cloudways)