In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is in search of a Social Media Manager to plan and execute a comprehensive social media strategy across multiple channels for Savyour in line with the company’s overall communication objectives and establish a strong brand presence online.
Once you are here, you will:
- Plan and execute a comprehensive social media strategy for Savyour in line with the company’s overall communication objectives.
- Build and curate the Savyour brand’s personality and tone on all social media platforms.
- Develop social media campaigns across multiple platforms in line with ongoing brand initiatives.
- Generate ideas for creating engaging text, image, and video content in coordination with the creative team to be posted across social media.
- Curate content calendars and take charge of posting content on multiple platforms including (but not limited to) Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Cover Savyour events live on social media through live sessions and/or stories as and when needed
- Ensure all social media activity compliments Savyour’s marketing strategy, web traffic, and customer engagement deliverables.
- Take charge of consumer engagement including responding to comments in a timely manner.
- Work in close collaboration with multiple internal teams to ensure their respective social media objectives on Savyour platforms are being met.
- Keep track of social media trends and identify relevant ones that can be leveraged for Savyour.
- Plan and manage budgets for paid social media outreach.
- Track and measure all social media performance and generate detailed reports highlighting all key metrics.
- Manage and ensure compliance, policies and guidelines are being met across all social media communication.
- Become an advocate for the company in social media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Relevant Experience and Qualifications:
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration with Marketing Majors or equivalent experience.
- At least 5 years of experience with a minimum of 2 years in a leadership position in paid marketing on social channels like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Experience in working on social media analytics.
- The ability to work on tools like Buffer, Hootsuite, etc.
- Experience of working on social listening tools like Awario, Brand24, or Mentions would be a plus.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
To apply, please create your profile. If you already have created your profile, just click Apply!
Apply - Social Media Manager