In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a smart and experienced SQA Engineer who possesses strong manual software testing skills and the ability to work with a team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. The candidate must be able to provide solutions to complex problems and offers QAs to avoid repetitive tasks, perform varieties of testing with the opportunity to contribute to product growth.
Once you are here, you will:
- Review Design & Technical Specifications and software Testing requirements for Modules
- Design effective Use Cases using appropriate Manual Testing, techniques, Approaches & timely reporting on MantisBT/JIRA.
- Be responsible for creating and executing Proper Automation test scripts with proficiency.
- Implement and manage automated suites of black-box and white-box test scripts.
- Identify Product issues and write detailed bug reports during the development & QA cycle.
- Be responsible for debugging issues to prevent bugs to ensure quality and comprehensive QA documentation.
- Learn & write automation testing Scripts using Selenium Web Drivers, REST/Services, Web UI & others.
- Record quality assurance metrics, like defect densities and open defect counts using Open source tools for end-to-end tracking.
- Manage ongoing product Optimizations for defect analysis and resolution.
- Be responsible for collaborating & supporting peer work and reporting of progress on tasks assigned.
- Perform Blackbox testing using standard tools & techniques along with API Testing, Performance Testing Tools.
- Be responsible for Coordinating with cross-functional teams & any other learning task provided by the Management.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Master's/Bachelor's or equivalent degree qualification in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented & agile environment through positive and collaborative communication with the team.
- Must possess a strong assessment of Product Requirements of Technical Specifications & Functionalities with solid concepts & logics.
- 1-2 years of Software Testing experience on various Projects/Products of Web & Mobile applications.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - SQA Engineer (SavYour)