In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Senior Motion Graphics Designer who has a comprehensive understanding of visual creativity, animation, and aesthetics. The incumbent must have proven work experience in advertisement or marketing agencies, brands & must have an understanding of consumers’ perspectives. Animations in this role involve original motion graphics work along with the creation of equally awesome content as per the existing assets provided to you.
The individual must have collaborative skills, along with a problem-solving approach in their work ethic.
Once you are here, you will:
- Partner with other creative team members and collaborate with different stakeholders to create content optimized across a variety of platforms including but not limited to web, mobile, video, and more
- Work with project managers, managers, and supervisors of different functions for the development of deliverables
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects as per their deadlines
- Create & design illustrations and animations for the brand which will be utilized across different channels
- Generating brand and marketing collaterals involving motion graphics
- Animate different assets for social media and other interfaces
- Create & optimize templates for products that’ll be repurposed and utilized by our global animation teams
- Create 2D animations with small pockets of video editing for different purposes and the intent of the marketing team
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of, and helps us go to new places.
- Prior experience in 2D animation
- Expertise in different visual software like Adobe After Effects, Premiere, Photoshop, or equivalent.
- Prior experience of over 5 years in a design studio or agency environment where it is iterated to meet the needs of the clients
- Inclination and expertise in motion graphics and animation
- Prior experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Media Encoder, and other relevant platforms to produce and export edited projects
- Comprehensive understanding and hands-on experience in Adobe After Effects to create visual effects and animation involving motion graphics
- Self-motivated personality with the ability to work autonomously
- Detail-oriented person who pays attention to detail and prefers pixel perfection
Apply - Senior Motion Graphics Designer