In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a Senior Project Manager to join our team and work closely with Human Resource, Engineering, Marketing and Administration teams.
You’ll have the rare opportunity to build and collaborate with leaders across the organization to improve our project management process and help us to fill unknown gaps in our fastest periods of growth. You will be mainly responsible for "Getting things done no matter comes hot water or high winds". Only two things matter: Whether things are being shipped on time AND whether customers are satisfied?
The Senior Project Manager is responsible for planning, leading, organizing, and motivating Agile project teams. The goals are to:
- Achieve a high level of performance and quality, and
- Deliver agile projects that provide exceptional business value to users
The Senior Project manager may be responsible for managing several concurrent high visibility projects using agile methods in a fast-paced environment that may cross multiple business divisions.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
In Gaditek, Senior Project Manager may play a number of different roles in actual practice:
Enterprise Level Role
- Leading and managing large, complex enterprise-level projects
- The projects may consist of multiple Agile teams and require integration with other activities outside the scope of the Agile teams
Team Level Role
- Playing a consultative role to put in place the appropriate people, process, and tools, to improve team efficiency and effectiveness
- Coaching members of the team as needed to optimize the efficiency of the project team
Once you are here, you will:
Project Planning and Management
- Define project scope and schedule while focusing on regular and timely delivery of value.
- Organize and lead project status and working meetings.
- Prepare and distribute progress reports.
- Manage risks and issues; correct deviations from plans; and perform delivery planning for assigned projects.
- Assist in team development while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removing roadblocks to their work.
- Leveraging organizational resources to improve capacity for project work.
- Mentoring and developing team members.
Product Owner Support
- Support the Product Owner in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system.
- Process Management and Improvement.
- Define and manage a well-defined project management process and champion ongoing process improvement initiatives to implement best practices for Agile Project Management.
- Promote empowerment of the team, ensure that each team member is fully engaged in the project and making a meaningful contribution, and encourage a sustainable pace with high-levels of quality for the team
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models as well as expert knowledge of both Agile and traditional project management principles and practices and the ability to blend them together in the right proportions to fit a project and business environment
- A proven track record of successfully implementing software or web development projects using Agile methodologies including 8+ years of experience as a Project Manager managing large, complex projects in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams. PMP preferred
- Prior experience with SCRUM/Agile methodologies with enterprise-level application development projects. PMI-ACP, CSM, or equivalent preferred
- Experience overseeing multi-function project teams with at least 10-15 team members including Developers, Business Analysts, and QA Personnel
Balanced business/technical background:
- Sufficient level of technical background to provide highly-credible leadership to development teams and to be able to accurately and objectively evaluate complex project risks and issues
- Ability to provide leadership to business analysts and collaborate with customers and develop strategies and solutions of high business value
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Very effective interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish/maintain a high level of customer trust and confidence
- Proven ability to lead software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools:
- Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Assembla. Other tools may include Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Familiar with OKR methodology
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level
- Creative approach to problem-solving with the ability to focus on details while maintaining the “big picture” view
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
To apply, please fill the form below and click apply!
Apply - Senior Project Manager