In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting a highly responsible, independent and disciplined senior SecOps Engineer to join our team. We are looking for someone to help us keep our network infrastructure, system, database and application secure from all kinds of internal and external threats, comprising of both human and technological. The SecOps Engineer will help us ensure the highest standards in security by closely working with the Business Security Head and the Operations team.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make themselves more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
Once you are here, you will:
- The operational security specialist will be responsible for the implementation of security in the operational environment of Gaditek including network infrastructure, system and application.
- Has to work with SOC and operation team for security fix.
- He /She need to have experience with network security, system security and application security. Also familiar with data protection regulations.
- Providing security guidance to Application Developers, Engineering and Operations partners to help them meet Information Security requirements.
- Deploy security solutions providing preventative and detective tools and controls for our cloud infrastructure.
- Building and reviewing security metrics to measure security effectiveness with coordination with SOC.
- Verify the scan report and implement a fix for the vulnerability.
- Mitigation strategies for cybersecurity threat with a focus on the impact of technology (Cloud)
- Respond immediately to cybersecurity-related incidents and coordinate with SOC for its resolution.
- Ensure compliance standards in Operation according to company policies.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Minimum Experience – 5 to 8 years of professional experience in security operation engineer or similar capacity.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline.
- Extensive hands-on experience in operations including network, system, application security.
- Information Security Certifications are desirable i.e. CISSP, CEH, GCIH, GCTI, CHFI.
- Must be aware of secure coding techniques.
- Strong knowledge of security standards such as OWASP top 10, SANS/CWE Top 25 and remediation.
- Strong understanding of security in the SDLC and SAST/SCA/DAST tools
- Knowledge and experience of audit reviews, risk treatment, secure SDLC, vulnerability fixing secure configurations, patch management.
- Knowledge and experience in using computer forensic tools, technologies and methods.
- Expertise with mobile application testing and associated risks.
- Experience with Google Cloud Platform and Software as a Service (SaaS) security.
- Knowledge of PCI, GDPR, HIPAA.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Sr SecOps Engineer