In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for an experienced Senior Software Engineer who is proficient in his skills and has the passion to execute the team’s plans. The individual also needs to have the drive to complete deliverables on time and be a team player when it comes to taking initiative. The Senior Software Engineer must have adequate knowledge and skills for Objective-c, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad SDK.
The incumbent needs to be a solution-oriented individual who utilizes his skills and focuses on the blind spots which may not be in the observation of the supervisors.
Once you are here, you will:
- Take ownership of the teams' execution plan and assist them in achieving their objectives
- Become a catalyst to deliver tasks as per priorities.
- Have adequate knowledge of software architectures and design patterns
- Act as an efficient and proactive member of the team
- Become a part of the brainstorming sessions with the team and come up with reasonable solutions to the problems
- Coordinate closely with the supervisors and take initiatives to cover their blind spots
- Adapt agility as the preference for all processes
- Identify the shortcomings, and suggest measures to improve them in the underlying processes
- Execute Business-As-Usuals and take ownership for all tasks
- Coordinate with teams within the organization to sort day-to-day tasks and synchronize all processes
- Be capable of handling day-to-day tasks and delivering them timely
- Aspire to be a mentor and when the time comes, blend in as a leader in the team.
- Have a nag of writing clean code and should be open to reason about why you opted for a certain way to write a code.
- Be able to tackle challenges effectively and work on multiple projects simultaneously
As a Senior Software Engineer - iOS, we provide the opportunity for you to:
Gaditek is a new-age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and help us go to new places.
- Relevant BS degree (e.g Computer Science or Engineering) or equivalent with prior programming experience
- Have adequate knowledge about iOS since it is our primary field of work
- Must have basic knowledge of software architectures and design patterns
- Must have hands-on experience with tools like Objective-c, Swift, Xcode, Cocoa Touch, iPhone/iPad SDK
Apply - Senior Software Engineer - iOS