In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is headhunting a battle-tested Team Lead Billing for our Customer Success department. In this role, you will interact with customers for their billing queries via Live Chats, Emails and Ticketing System, etc., and resolve their billing related issues. He will be responsible for ensuring that all billing and abuse control processes are working efficiently and being followed by team members. You will also be monitoring and assisting team members for billing related tasks.
Once you are here, you will:
- Interact with customers (via Calls, LiveChat, Support Ticket, Emails etc.) to answer their queries
- Prepare a monthly report to analyze nonpaying customers and suggest ideas to minimize them.
- Identify bugs based on customers’ feedback and timely update HoD and suggest possible improvements.
- Engage with high-value customers to help them understand our billing
- Assist team members in handling charge-backs, disputes, and abuses.
- Assist team via Customer Success Dashboard to identify non-legit customers and contact them to verify their identity
- Ensure all the alerts and critical situations are handled on a timely basis as per
- documented guidelines and escalate critical problems to team manager if needed.
- Promote and maintains a high quality, professional, service-oriented company image within the team and with customers.
- Identify areas of improvement to the quality of work and help define solutions
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that believes in human-centricity and caring of its employees. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to turn the workplace into an energizing space that allows our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Bachelors in any discipline
- 4-5 years of experience leading small teams
- Knowledge of web hosting will be a plus
Personality traits and Skills
- Proficient in verbal and written communication. You must possess highly refined verbal and written in English as well as problem-solving skills.
- Punctual and trustworthy
- Mentoring and managerial skills
- Resilient to pressure and multitasking
Apply - Team Lead Billing - Customer Success