In a Nutshell:
Cloudways is looking for a candidate who possesses strong writing, editing, and competitive research skills to join as a Content Lead. This role focuses on managing the content team & processes. The lead content will be responsible for the general upkeep of our content inventory, editorial, KPIs for content performance.
Once you are here, you will:
- Lead the content strategy and bring changes as per competitive research & timely audits
- Work closely with stakeholders across the business, customers, partners, and subject matter experts
- Find stories and angles from within our community and audience to create & encourage writers to create inspiring content to be deployed across all of our channels
- Collaborate with marketing to engage our audience with innovative ideas
- Drive our SEO agenda through content development, web optimisation and partner relationships
- Obsess over metrics to evaluate content performance and suggest future strategy
- Look after content dashboards including editorial, content, deadlines etc.
- Maintain a mindset that seeks to understand what audiences consume and how to create it
- Ability to analyse and present content performance KPIs to the management.
- Hire, onboard and train new writers in the team and create proper skill matrices and career ladder plans.
- Create new processes and SOP’s and update the old ones for smooth deliverability of outcomes.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in working as a content specialist for a technical product brand.
- Experience with WordPress, Google Analytics, and Google Search Console.
- Experience in using Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clickflow.
- Demonstrates strong ideation, creative writing/copywriting, and editing experience
- Proven experience in directly applying a communications strategy across web, digital advertising, sales collateral, and blogs
- A highly creative and conceptual thinker
- The ability to work within a team and independently
- A can-do, hands-on approach
- A hunger to learn and lead
- Excellent communication, presentation, and time management skills
- Passion and hunger for success and being part of a high growth company
- Ability to manage own workflow and deadlines
- Strong work ethic, organizational skills, and discipline
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Team Lead Content