In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is actively searching for a Team Lead to take charge of the Customer Success team of one of its brands.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring consistent customer experience and predictable outcomes and business growth. Our ideal candidate will be an avid explorer who has knowledge of maximum places in Karachi in particular.
Once you are here, you will:
- Partner with our clients to deliver predictable outcomes and experiences for their customers and predictable growth for their business by:
- Win as a team, take care of team sentiments, upgrade existing team knowledgebase.
- Be data-driven, and deliver and communicate ROI for our clients, throughout the customer lifecycle
- Be the trusted partner for the customer on the use-case and product functionality
- Design and align processes to gather maximum customer inputs through analysis and data
- Lead as customer voice among all team discussions and represent the voice of the customer to provide input into every core product, marketing, and sales process
- Create structure in ambiguous situations and design effective processes
- Gauge customers’ levels of engagement with the company and provide feedback to the other teams regarding product and service improvements
- Provide insights to customers to ensure that they get the most out of the platform with the aim of helping grow our customer base
KPIs applicable for the job:
- Effectively building processes
- Measuring outcomes as per business requirements and objectives
- Optimizing outcomes: Raising the benchmark, understanding customer outcomes by communicating with customers, analyzing customer health metrics, running NPS and gathering other feedback via emails at first and then applying relevant tools.
- Propose measures for product betterment in the form of user stories.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Education: BS/BBA (masters is preferred)
Experience*: 5+ years of experience in Management Consulting, Customer Success, Account Management, Business Development, or another client-facing role with experience of working with cross-functional teams.
Age: 30-35 Years
*Should be an avid explorer who has knowledge of maximum places in Karachi in particular.
- Analytical Skills
- Strong personality and team player
- Able to work under pressure
- Measure and improve NPS
- Keeping daily work logs
- Excellent communication skills on-call and social media
- Dedicated to customer success at a deep core strategic level
- Impressive executive presence and communication abilities
- Passion for technology and for being a part of a fast-growing SaaS company
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (e.g. Sales, Product, Marketing, Services)
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
Apply - Team Lead Customer Success