In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is looking for a professional Team Lead Digital Marketing who is tech-savvy and proficient in digital tools & platforms pertaining to digital marketing. The ideal candidate must have a thorough understanding of digital marketing, collaborating cross-functionally with other departments, day-to-day account management activities, etc.
Once you are here, you will:
- Maintain productive relationships with cross-functional internal domains like Order Management, Brand Integration, etc.
- Provide Invoices Management & support the Commercial Operations department
- Carry out day-to-day account management activities for onboarded brands from different industries like Fashion, Beauty/Health, Electronics, Grocery, Marketplace, Food, etc.
- Follow-up with clients via calls for deals & discounts acquisition, pending orders, plugin installation, etc.
- Get payments cleared within the committed deadlines
- Support Key Account Managers & provide practical solutions to issues that may arise in different areas of the business
- Have an in-depth understanding of the development and strong relationship management with key clients
- Cross-check information related to clients’ payments (like partial, pending, and unpaid payments)
- Ensure all client feedback regarding different daily operations is precisely documented and shared internally
- Resolve issues and problems pertaining to brands and deal with complaints while sustaining trust
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new-age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy working together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
- Professionals who are pursuing their Bachelor’s or Master’s Program (Preferably Business Administration and/or Advertising/PR Program)
- Currently, enrolled students should have classes in the evening or during the weekend
- Must have strong analytical and quantitative skills
- Should know how to get the best outcomes through negotiation
- Excellent interpersonal skills & an adaptive personality who can get used to dynamic changes within the team
- Team Lead Digital Marketing
Note: Please login to apply if you already have a account