In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for someone who can wield the technical, engineering knowledge of Magento while donning the armor of digital marketing. Someone who can join us on a quest into the domain of community management.
Our ideal candidate knows how to code or have basic understanding of it but is passionate more about engaging with people socially and pursuing a career within digital marketing.
As a community executive (for magento) you will be responsible for managing community engagements by hopping into different topics ranging from getting started to highly technical questions, creating thoughtful and compelling content, making connections with influencers and cracking relevant partnerships.
Once you are here, you will:
- Become a technical educator to build an active, loyal, and passionate community.
- Own the execution and our vision for the Magento community to drive brand awareness and growth.
- Responsible for producing educational, technical and aspiring content targeted at the problems of developers and businesses using Magento.
- Become a voice of community/customers internally and collaborate closely with different teams including product (provide roadmap feedback), engineering (provide feedback and bugs/issue reporting).
- Build relationships with Magento/ecommerce specific developers, partners and thought-leaders.
- Become an integral part of product marketing so that the value created in the product is always, effectively communicated to the audience (customers and prospects).
- Lead competitive research and analysis to support the development/concepting of new ideas.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest Industry news and be dedicated to actively spotting trends, product/feature releases, and other opportunities.
- Able to maintain our brand presence in the community by actively participating in the relevant communities and groups.
- Handle communication on all fronts with empathy.
- Manage and grow communication across all the channels such as Discord, Discourse, Stackoverflow, Slack, etc.
- Score new partnerships.
What does GADITEK offer you?
Gaditek is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Qualification: Bachelor's degree or above (Software Engineering / Computer Science).
Experience: 6 months - 1 Year (minimum)
- Web development skills and troubleshooting - Basic to intermediate
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills (English).
Good to Haves
- Experience writing code, contributing to, and understanding of the community mechanisms.
- Understand basic concept of digital marketing.
- Analytical and data-driven mindset to build and nurture communities.
- Experience in web development or digital marketing.
- Knowledge of UI and UX.
- You love working with people and enjoy being helpful.
- Goal-oriented and passionate.
- Attention to detail and good with multitasking.
- Willingness to learn and grow.
Apply - Technical Community Marketing Executive - Magento