In a Nutshell:
Gaditek is searching for a passionate Customer Service Executives / TSE intern to handle chats, Tickets, E-mails, answer inquiries.
In this role, you will be responsible for resolving product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and conducting business reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with their products and services.
Once you are here, you will:
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- Assist with placement of orders, refunds, or exchanges
- Attempt to persuade customers to reconsider cancellation
- Inform customer of deals and promotions
- Sell products and services
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
- Successfully completed 14 or 16 years of education. (Bachelors in computer science or electronic engineering, Bachelors in Business administration is preferred.
- Candidate should be flexible to work in rotational shifts (Morning & Evening including Night)
- Average to good interpersonal skills and good English communication (Oral & writing skills)
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Should be dependable and can work in rotational shifts
Apply - Technical Support Intern