In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is in search of a battle-hardened Vice President—who is capable of developing, scaling, and leading a rapidly growing global 24/7support team of managed cloud services engineers — to crown on the throne of Managed Cloud Services.
As VP - Managed Cloud Services you will develop, scale and lead a rapidly growing global 24/7 support team of highly functional, platform support engineers to ensure effective service is provided to customers with their hosting and application (WordPress, Magento, PHP) related queries/issues. This leadership position will lead initiatives to ensure success in achieving high customer satisfaction goals and will be responsible for the sustainable and long term strategy of the support team.
Why is this role important for GADITEK’s work?
GADITEK’s mission is to support its brands with the right talent so they can take us to new levels of excellence in existing and non-existing areas; and in the process, make them more valuable and relevant in the marketplace.
Once you are here, you will:
- Attract, hire, retain, develop, lead, structure and mentor the growing global team of technical support engineers to offer consistent, responsive and high-quality support experience to our customers.
- Take ownership of the Customer Experience KPIs and most importantly customer-centric and data-driven culture.
- Create and execute training strategy in close coordination with HRBP. Forecast the future-load based on growth and other factors and plan accordingly to ensure consistent service levels.
- Closely work with management to set goals and then communicate and align them with the team. Drive performance management system to enable high performing teams and individuals.
- Improve and scale several (People, Technology, Support) Processes/sops to ensure Customer satisfaction, smooth and efficient operations, and happy/caring engineers.
- Understand the customer, stay in close touch with them and their changing needs. Closely coordinate with Customer Success and different teams to prioritize the needs of customers and your department.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market and in this age. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work, in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the top IT and technology companies in Pakistan.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that will require you to put your existing body of knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and helps us go to new places.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty mentioned satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required for this role.
- Experience in building and scaling technical support or managed services team of at least 50 people. So, a “been there, done that” type of experience.
- A good understanding of the IT industry and Hosting
- Good business acumen. Strategic / Long term thinking skills.
- Decent Linux (Apache, Nginx, MySQL) and Development (PHP, Wordpress, Magento, Open Source Application) skills are plus
- Am execution mindset. A drive to “get things done!”
- Analytical (problem solving) mindset, attention to detail, process oriented and Abstract thinking (be able to create resolution paths for high level problems) skills
- Great Interpersonal, mentoring/coaching and Leadership skills
- Very good written and English skills.
- Resilient to pressure and multitasking
- Compatible with 24/7 environment
- Entrepreneurial attitude, proactive and self-motivated
Apply - VP - Managed Cloud Services