In a Nutshell:
GADITEK is in search of a battle-hardened Vice President to crown on the throne of Engineering. We need someone who is capable of building a High-Performance Engineering function to enable the next stage of massive growth/scale & continuous Innovation.
As VP Engineering, you will be responsible for significantly improving delivery throughput & reliability, and to empower & engage teams to build a culture of customer-centricity, continuous learning, operational excellence, and innovation
Once you are here, you will:
- Build, scale, retain lead the team of highly engaged, skilled, and customer-centric Engineers.
- Significantly improve our quality throughput. Ensure timely delivery, reliability, and operational excellence as we evolve, scale, and expand multiple/adjacent Product lines.
- Deeply understand our context and organize the team structure for optimum performance, customer-centricity, and innovation. Define and operationalize SLOs, SLAs, and SLIs.
- As a core member of the leadership team, working closely with Tech, Product & Business on both strategic initiatives and day to day Discovery & Delivery.
- Strong alignment with Support to continuously improve & evolve the Platform for better customer experience and avoiding support load in the first place.
- Strong alignment with Infosec function for better Security of internal assets and Platform offering.
- Own the Global hiring strategy and teams/culture integration.
- Coach, enable & empower engineers. Oversee their career development & learning/growth plans. Drive the culture of ownership, accountability & transparency.
- Capacity planning of all assets/components to ensure scalability & reliability.
- Drive Strategy and Execution of Incident Response Management.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- A separate COVID19 Fund for IPD & OPD
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, a detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant domain from a renowned university.
- Previous end to end product launch experience as well as scaling product to millions of users.
- You have an existing background managing large multi-functional engineering teams, successfully driving Product milestones working closely with the Product leadership and service delivery ensuring industry-standard SLAs.
- You deeply understand the customers and personas.
- You have a bias for action.
- You are deeply motivated to groom people and make them successful in Org and careers.
- Your speech is articulate and inspirational
- You naturally rally others to join your cause. You work in service of your team and mission
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen, grit, and a deep appreciation for quality.
Apply - VP Engineering (Cloudways)