In a Nutshell:
As the VP of Product, you know that Product led Growth coupled with the culture of Product Love, Customer Centricity and can-do spirit make the difference between winning and losing in any highly competitive Industry, esp. the Cyber Security & Privacy industry.
Working with the brightest minds in Engineering, Marketing, CS & Ops and reporting directly to the CEO, you will be leading the entire product team. We are looking for people that bring an energetic and creative approach to work, understand the burning Cyber Security and Privacy questions of today with good vision for the future. The ideal candidate combines product-led growth and platform business model transformation battle scars.
Once you are here, you will:
- Draft strategy and drive execution for Product enhancement and expansion to fuel Org’s growth guided by the Org’s Vision.
- Lead all the 4 “fits” (‘Brian Belfour’s Four Fit’s Framework for $100M Org’) for coherent growth working very closely with Marketing, Engineering, Design and Business teams.
- Lead organization’s transformation from a Marketing Led Growth org to a Product Led Growth org, influencing cross-team structuring, workflows and underlying metrics/models.
- Enable exponential growth in the most economically efficient manner using Product Led Growth (PLG) methodology, covering end to end AAARRR funnel across all the functions within the Org.
- Strategize and execute defensible moat through Value Creation in an otherwise highly commoditized space.
- By creating more value for users, become Industry’s first provider to beat User Churn to under 5%. (vs. Industry’s standard of >20%).
- Work closely with the CEO and Advisors and lead the evolution of a broader perspective Cyber Security platform.
- Work alongside the PMO, Engineering, Product, CS, and Marketing teams to translate Customer Pain Points and Market Opportunities into roadmaps.
- Create a team of superstar Product Managers and infuse the right mindset in line with our customer’s needs and our core values.
- Evangelize and drive UX coherence across all our properties.
What does GADITEK offer you?
GADITEK is a new age technology company that is focused on just one thing: keeping you relevant in the market. We work hard. Harder than most other places of work in the same hours. But we also purposefully find ways to allow our teams to enjoy work together. As a result, we’re among the best companies to work for in Pakistan with a plethora of benefits and an amazing culture.
Working with us, you will never have to worry about being left behind in the market or losing your market value. You will always remain market competitive, work on challenging new projects that require you to put your knowledge and experience to create amazing solutions that you’re proud of and which help us go to new places.
Remote Work During COVID19 Pandemic
Work from home is mandatory for all Gaditians during the COVID19 pandemic. To enable our teams to work remotely, Gaditek has introduced the following:
- A separate COVID19 Fund for IPD & OPD
- UPS for Critical Staff
- Monthly Internet Allowance
- Internet Device
- Pausing all pending Loan Installments
- Additional OPD Benefits for our Office Staff
- Dedicated hotlines to our support teams
A special fund has been set up to support all Gaditians and their families in case of a worst-case shutter-down scenario in any area that limits access and availability to food and basic amenities. Gaditians are a family and we are committed to moving forward and through this pandemic together as one.
Additionally, our Admin team is on standby at all times to help Gaditians in any way they can. Finally, detailed WFH policy and guide to enable productive work from home for all teams are available.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a relevant domain from a renowned university Or a proven track record
- You have an existing background successfully scaling consumer products using Product Led Growth / Platform based methodologies
- You have a bias for action.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, strong commercial acumen, grit, and deep appreciation for quality.
Apply - VP - Product (Cyber Security)